Best Handheld Shower Heads for the Elderly: Quick Picks
- Best Lightweight Shower Head: AquaDance Handheld Shower. This ultra-light hand-held shower head weight in at just 1.1 lbs (including the mount and hose) for an easy-to-hold wand that won’t strain a senior’s hands.
- Best Handheld Shower Head with Slidebar: AquaDance Slide Bar. This unit offers a slide bar design which allows the user to easily adjust the height and vertical angle of the shower wand, while still offering the option for an overhead rainfall spray as well.
- Best Hand Held Shower Head with Pause Control: Homelody Handheld Shower Head. This premium showerhead features a wand with an exceptionally large pause button that’s easy to press and is not the more difficult-to-press slide button design, as it more common in handheld units. However, it does not include a hose – the hose must be bought separately.
- Best Handheld Shower Head With Extra-Long Hose: Aquarius Handheld With XL Hose. This attractive handheld shower head boasts 5.5ft long house and a large head while stay remaining lightweight. Comes in several colors to match your bathroom decor.
- Best Adjustable Handheld Shower Head: Pulse ShowerSpa. The Pulse is a premium, high-quality slide bar shower unit that allows you to easily lower the height of the handheld mount, making it easier for a mobility-impaired individual to access. While all slide bar showers are adjustable, this one also features a three-way diverter and a built-in soap basket.
How to Choose a Handheld Shower Head That’s Great For the Elderly
Features to Consider
There are a number of featuring you’ll want to consider when shopping for a handheld shower intended for an older individual.
- Hose Length & Flexibility. Most seniors will want a long hose that’s ultra-flexible to provide plenty of movement.
- Installation & Connection: Look for showerheads that are easy to attach and designed to work with a variety of plumbing fixtures. Most popular handheld showerheads don’t even require any tools to install, which makes the set-up very easy, even for the non-handy!
- Spray Settings. Look for shower heads with different spray settings that may be desirable for seniors, such as the spray and massage settings. Most units feature anywhere from 4-7 spray settings!
- Spray Mode Adjustment. Different handheld showerheads will use different methods for how one adjusts the spray modes. In some units, the spray mode is adjusted by turning a dial on the showerhead. For arthritic seniors, look for models with large dial handles that are easy to turn.
- Pause Button. Many handheld shower heads feature a pause button that can be used to halt the flow of water temporarily. This is especially convenient for seniors who use shower chairs, as it means the individual won’t have to reach over to the main controls or get out of the chair to pause the water flow. However, different showers implement the pause button differently. Some use a sliding button (which can be hard for a disabled individual to use), while others use a touch button or a dial setting. Consider what would be easier for you or the individual you are shopping for.
Other Factors and Considerations:
- Arthritis. When shopping for handheld shower heads for seniors, keep the individual’s dexterity in mind. Some buttons and dials of popular shower heads will not be suitable for individuals with arthritis. Look for large dials and simple controls that will be easy to adjust, even with limited mobility.
- Angle & Height. Users has a few different experiences dealing with the angle of water for handheld shower units. Due to the handle design on hand held units, if the shower head is placed at the same mounting height as a regular shower head, you may find the spray shooting further our rather than down.
- Shower Head Holder. Some handheld shower heads keep the holder high up so that the unit can function as a traditional overhead shower, in addition to a handheld shower. For seniors, you’ll likely want to choose a unit that has at least one lower shower head holder bracket, or consider purchasing a separate holder that can be installed lower, making it easier for older individuals to access.
- Shower Head Weight. Most seniors will prefer a lighter handheld shower head over a heavier, heftier unit. Unfortunately, most manufacturers only provide information regarding the total product weight, not just the handheld shower head weight. To complicate matters, some units include a slide bar or shower hose while others do not, affecting the total product weight number. So be sure to keep in mind what else is included in the product when evaluating product weight.
Some individuals actually prefer this, as it usually means the water spray can easily get to someone positioned in the back of the tub (as is often the case for disabled or elderly individuals using shower chairs). However, if you prefer to shower standing closer to the front of the tub, this may prove frustrating.
Shower Head Lingo & Gear Terms
- Slide Bar. Refers to a shower design that uses two shower heads – one positioned overhead, and a second hand held unit that can be hooked into a small sliding holder. The holder can slide up and down on the vertical pole, allowing for exact positioning depending on the user’s needs. Slide bars are often desirable for seniors or disable individuals, since this design makes it easy to simply lower the slide bar to provide easy access to the hand held shower head. It should be noted that these are often not designed as grab bars, and usually won’t be able to support the weight of someone getting in and out of the shower – bathtub safety rails and grab bars are a separate installation.
- Pause Button. As mentioned above, many handheld showers have a pause function that temporarily pauses water flow. This is ideal for individuals who want to save water by halting the stream while they shave, wash, shampoo, or condition their hair, but don’t want to deal with the hassle or difficulty of reaching over to the main controls to turn off the water (and dealing with the changing water temperature every time you turn the water off and on again).
- Diverter. A diverter is a switch or dial that is present in shower models that include both an overhead shower sprayer as well as a separate hand held shower sprayer. The diverter is turned to set whether you want water to spray from the overhead shower, the hand held shower or – in some cases- both.
- ABS. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) is an opaque thermoplastic and amorphous polymer – a material commonly used in hand held shower head construction. Most units listed here are made of chrome-plated ABS. ABS has a strong resistance to corrosive chemicals, making it a popular choice of material for many products. It’s considered relatively harmless, has no known carcinogens, and has no known adverse health effects related to exposure.
- Flow Rate. The flow rate is the measurement of how much water exits your shower head in a given minute. Flow rate is measured in GPM (gallons per minute). In some regions, only certain GPMs are sold in order to reduce water waste. A low flow rate does not necessarily result in low pressure, as many new shower heads are designed to increase water force, regardless of flow rate.
- Flow Restrictors. Many hand-held shower heads contain built-in flow restrictors which limit the flow of water to meet low flow rate requirements. In many units, the restrictors can easily be removed for those who live in areas without water restrictions. Many individuals seem to enjoy their shower heads more after removing the restrictor, but be sure to consider the environmental impact of making this adjustment.
Best Handheld Shower Heads For Seniors
1. Aquarius Handheld Shower Head With Extra Long Hose
- DELUXE QUALITY - Wellness & Co handheld shower head is made of premium quality ABS Plastic Thermo Material and polished brass finish all around the headshower to handle nice hot showers and mounted...
- LUXURIOUS RAINFALL - With its 4.9” inches width size of the head and 56 nozzles on the main handheld shower head, this head shower is sure to please. It also offers a consistent powerful spray...
- VARIOUS SETTINGS MODE - It features 6 spray settings mode to that allows you to easily change the water setting, and a distinct click lets you see when you are right on that setting’s maximum flow
- EASY TO INSTALL - This shower head with hose set comes with step-by-step instructions to setup your shower head with the teflon tape, rubber band and filter which are included in the package
About: The Aquarius Handheld Shower Head With Extra Long Hose is a high-quality and attractive shower head unit with great pressure and one of the largest hand-held shower head diameters we’ve seen.
Unlike many of the other models listed here, which often come exclusively in chrome finish, the Aquarius is available in chrome, polished brass, brushed nickle, or oil-rubbed bronze. The number of color options make it ideal for those with a certain bathroom decor they are trying to maintain.
- 4.9” head (with 56 nozzles)
- 5.5 ft long hose
- Water Flow: 2.5 GPM
- Item Weight: 1.5lbs
- 6 Spray Settings (which can be changed via the click dial).
- Easy to Install. Includes teflon tape, sealant rubber band, and filter for installation.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. 30 day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee, along with a lifetime warranty on the shower head.
- Sturdy Materials. Made with ABS plastic thermo material and polished brass finish. Uses brass swivel ball connection bracket for durable connection and leak-free use.
PROS: Several remark on how easy the installation is, due in part to the quality, real-use images used in the instruction materials. Many are very impressed with the quality of this unit – some say it’s just as sturdy as Grohe. Several also commented that the pressure was fantastic, and this unit seemed to have many fewer reports of leaks than others.
CONS: One individual had issues with leaks, but this seems to be a rare exception, as most were very happy with the unit.
2. Vive Handheld Shower Hose
- FITS ANY STANDARD SHOWER PLUMBING: Universal connections allow the Vive handheld showerhead to easily fit any standard shower plumbing fixture.
- FLEXIBLE, EXTRA-LONG HOSE: Easily showering on a stable shower chair, bathing children or even pets, the tangle-free stainless steel shower head hose is 6.5’ in length, allowing maximum flexibility...
- MULTIPLE SPRAY SETTINGS: Versatile shower head features five spray modes including saturating spray, massaging spray, bubble spray and two combination sprays: saturating and massaging, and saturating...
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: Everything is included for easy installation. Handheld shower head is 4” in diameter and comes with brass hose nuts for easy hand tightening and Teflon plumbing tape for...
About: The Vive Handheld Shower Hose is a basic, no-nonsense handheld shower hose unit that’s affordable and provides a decent number of features for the elderly.
- 6.5 ft hose
- 4-inch shower head
- Flow Rate: Not Provided
- Item Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Pause Button. This unit’s pause button uses a slide button design which – while certainly useful, might be a little difficult for seniors with arthritis to use.
- 5 Spray Settings
- Easy Universal Installation. Designed to be installed quickly, easily, and without any tools.
Flow Rate: Not Provided
Customers advice to use the included teflon tape on the threads when installing, and also warn not to over-tighten the fitting, as this can result in leaks.
PROS: Most find this showerhead to be a great mix of usefulness with affordability – users especially liked the pause button.
CONS: Several folks complained of how the hose ends do not swivel, which means you can’t position the unit in the mount very easily. This isn’t a huge problem if you’ll primarily be using it for handheld washing, but if you plan on often putting the handheld unit in the mount, you may be frustrated at the lack of exactness in positioning. There were also a fair number of frustrated issues with the mount installation, due in part to a lack of helpful installation photos with this unit.
3. AquaDance Handheld Shower
- OUR BEST 10 PICK: This product has been vigorously tested by our professional team of US showerhead experts to highest US quality and performance standards
- DELUXE HAND SHOWER: Can be used as Overhead or Handheld shower, High-power 3. 5" Click Lever Dial, Ergonomic Grip Handle, Rub-Clean Jets for easy cleaning and preventing lime buildup),...
- ANGLE-ADJUSTABLE OVERHEAD BRACKET: Lets you point hand shower where you want it for hands-free operation at desired angle, EXTRA-FLEXIBLE REINFORCED 5 FT. STAINLESS STEEL HOSE
- INCLUDES: Handheld Shower, Shower Hose, Overhead Bracket, Washers, Plumber’s Tape, STUNNING GIFT BOX DESIGNED IN USA: Sophisticated, upscale packaging for a perfect gift
About: The AquaDance Handheld Shower is a dual-use unit that can be used for handheld bathing or can be placed in a holder for overhead use. Designed with chrome-plated plastic, it’s attractive and lightweight, with an ergonomic handle for easy holding.
We consider this one of the best lightweight shower heads since the total product weight is just 1.1lbs, despite this unit also including a hose.
- 3.5” Shower Head
- 5 ft. Hose
- Water Flow: 2.5 GPM
- Item Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Angle-Adjustable Overhead Bracket. The adjustable overhead bracket allows you to point and adjust the angle and positioning of the flow, when being used as an overhead unit.
- Easy, Tool-Free Installation. No tools needed, designed to fit standard shower arms. Also includes washers + teflon tape.
- 5 Spray Settings. Includes five different spray settings, from massage to mist.
- Convenient Packaging. Arrives in recyclable box that’s easy to open.
- Warranty. Comes with limited lifetime warranty.
- Pause Mode. Rather than using a button for the shower head flow pause, this unit uses one of the dial settings to pause the water stream, which may be preferable to the slide button seen in some other units, depending on the user’s dexterity.
- Power Rain
- Pulsating Massage
- Power Mist
- Rain Massage
- Rain Mist
- Pause Mode
PROS: Very fast, easy assembly. Instructions are clear and easy to follow, no tools are required!
CONS: Many customers loved this unit initially, but had leak issues after a month or two of use.
Other Tip: Several buyers were much happier with this unit after removing the flow resistors (which can easily be removed with a pair of needle-nose pliers).
4. HotelSpa 7-Setting Luxury Handheld Shower Head
- HIGH-PRESSURE LUXURY ALL-IN-ONE SHOWER CONVENIENCE SET Enjoy luxurious hand shower from top American brand PLUS added mobility, easy reach and instant flow control! Seven flow settings include Power...
- CONVENIENT WATER-SAVING ON/OFF PAUSE SWITCH puts instant flow control at your fingertips. It also has an important safety feature required by U.S. law but not offered by many off-brands: the Pause...
- ANGLE-ADJUSTABLE OVERHEAD BRACKET provides drenching hands-free shower at desired angle. For up-close use, simply remove handle from bracket. EXTRA-LONG 6 FT. SUPER FLEXIBLE STAINLESS STEEL HOSE adds...
- BONUS LOW-REACH GO-ANYWHERE WALL BRACKET provides up-close hands-free use of hand shower and its easy reach, even when sitting in a bathtub! It mounts instantly where desired on any surface with power...
About: The HotelSpa 7-Setting Luxury Handheld Shower Head is a handheld shower unit that boasts a handy low-reach wall bracket, which can be used to place the handheld shower in a lower holder that’s more convenient for the elderly to reach and adjust in the bath.
- 4” Shower Head
- 6 ft Hose
- Water Flow: 2.5 GPM
- Item Weight: 1 lb
- Pause Switch. This handheld shower head with pause control uses a slide button on the handle for the ability to temporarily hault water flow.
- Angle-Adjustable Overhead Bracket. The adjustable overhead bracket lets you adjust the angle of the water flow for overhead use.
- Low-Reach Wall Bracket. A powerful suction mount and silicone adhesive holder allows users to mount the holder at a lower level, providing close-up hand-free use of the hand shower, even for those who use shower chairs. Works on tile, glass, and bathtub surfaces.
- Easy, Tool-Free Installation. Simple installation process that needs no tools and includes all washers, plumber’s tape, detailed instructions.
- Lifetime Warranty. Lifetime warranty included.
- Power Rain
- Pulsating Massage
- Hydrating Mist
- Water-saving Economy Rain
- (2) mixed modes
PROS: One unique aspect of this handheld shower head is the patented silicone adhesive and ultra-strong suction that can be used to mount the holder on a variety of surfaces. This allows you to easily mount the holder lower than traditional shower head mounts, making it much easier for elderly and disabled individuals to access it.
A few customers with disabled family members remarked on how helpful this showerhead’s mount has been, since it’s one of the few that can be mounted at a lower position.
CONS: Most were very happy with this unit. Customers commented on the great water flow and loved the suction cup holder. Some may be unhappy with how high this unit sits, if you don’t use the lower bracket mount.
5. AquaDance Slide Bar Shower Head
- New All-Chrome Finish 28" Drill-Free Stainless Steel Slide Bar Combo with 7" Plastic ABS Rainfall Showerhead, 6-setting Hand Shower and Revolutionary Low-Reach 3-way Water Diverter For Easy Reach. The...
- PREMIUM RAINFALL SHOWER HEAD: | 7-inch Chrome Face | Rub-Clean Jets (for easy cleaning and preventing lime buildup) | Angle-Adjustable | Modern design | All-chrome finish (including face)
- PREMIUM HAND SHOWER: Can be used as Overhead or Handheld shower | Large 4-inch Face | High-power Click Lever Dial | Ergonomic Grip Handle | Rub-Clean Jets (for easy cleaning and preventing lime...
- Both Luxurious Showers can be used Separately or Together and feature Advanced High-Pressure Design, Rub-Clean Jets and All-Chrome Finish | Settings include: Overhead Rainfall, Power Rain, Pulsating...
About: The AquaDance Slide Bar Shower Head is ideal for those who want to be able to use a handheld shower head while still having the traditional overhead shower that points down at a more traditional angle (rather than spraying much further out, as is common with handheld units that are mounted at the top).
This chrome-finished handheld shower relies on a 28” slide bar design which offers a traditional overhead shower experience along with a handheld option that can be placed at a lower mounted holder. The lower holder can be rotated to allow for easy positioning.
It should be noted that 29” of wall clearance is required for this shower head with slidebar. Faucet or water mixer must be underneath or to the side of the dedicated wall clearance space.
- 4-inch Handheld Shower Head / 7-inch Overhead
- 5-foot Stainless Steel Hose. This unit’s stainless steel hose connects at the bottom end of the slide bar, providing longer reach than most other slide bar designs.
- Item Weight: 3.5 lbs (includes slide bar & overhead shower)
- Rainfall Shower Slide Bar. This handheld shower relies on a slide bar design, offering an option for overhead use via the 7″ rainfall shower head or the 6-setting handheld spray head.
- 6 Spray Settings. Handheld unit features six spray settings selected via click wheel.
- 3 Way-Diverter Allows You to Use Overhead + Handheld. Includes option to use overhead and handheld showers separately or together.
- Clicker Level Dial. Uses a clicker dial to change between different spray settings.
- Pause Option.
- Tool-Free Installation. No tools, plumbing, drilling, or wall damage.
- Overhead Rainfall
- Power Rain
- Pulsating Massage
- Hydrating Mist
- Rain + Mist
- Rain + Massage
PROS: Customers enjoyed the shower head with slide bar design and the ability to adjust the angle of the lower hand shower mount.
CONS: Some users were disappointed to find that this unit is made with chrome-covered plastic, but this is true of nearly all lower-cost handheld shower units. While they aren’t as durable as full chrome shower heads, the chrome-finished plastic allows for a lighter-weight handheld unit that’s easier for the elderly to use.
6. Pulse ShowerSpa
- Surface mounted and completely pre-plumbed; easily retrofit your existing shower without a remodel
- Connects to water supply at your current showerhead location and uses existing hot/cold shower valve
- 8" rain showerhead; with rub-clean soft tips to easily clear mineral buildup for long lasting performance
- Invigorating 5-function hand shower with 59" double-interlocking stainless steel hose
About: The Pulse ShowerSpa is ideal for those who like the design of the shower head mentioned above, but are looking for a higher-quality. Sturdy and well-made, this higher-priced model includes more brass parts, with a brass slide bar, shower arm, diverter, and soap dish. Comes in chrome, bronze, or nickle.
Note: This unit requires a certain amount of clearance since it sticks out. You’ll need 24 inches of shower clearance and the bar sticks out about 2 inches from the wall.
- 8” Rain Showerhead
- 59″ double-interlocking stainless steel hose
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Adjustable Height Slide Bar. The slide bar’s height can be adjusted, allowing you to easily lower the handheld shower head as needed, making it more convenient to access for the elderly.
- Diverter. Low-reach diverter allows handheld unit and overhead shower to work together or separately.
- Dish Soap Basket. An an added bonus, a dish soap basket is attached.
- Wide + Jet
- Wide + Massage
PROS: Users loved the durability of this handheld shower unit, noting that it feels much more high-quality than the other chrome-plated units made mostly of plastic. When users reached out, the customer support team tended to be quite helpful.
CONS: One individual was missing rubber washers in their kit, which made installation much more problematic. Be sure to double check what’s included in your box to ensure nothing was missed.
7. Yoo.Me Handheld Shower Head For Elderly & Disabled
- Excellent Showering Care Remains Securely for the Elderly, Parkinson, Arthritis or the People Disabled in Action;
- Unique Extra-Large Silicone Switching Device Make your Showering Function Adjustment More Convenience;
- Comfortable Grip Handle Fully Wrap on Handle Stand;
- Soft Water Flow Setting for Warmly Showering Care; Special PAUSE Setting for Convenient Operate in Showering Process;
About: The Yoo.Me Handheld Shower Head For Elderly & Disabled is a handheld shower made specifically with the elderly, Parkinson-sufferers, and disabled individuals in mind.
Featuring silicone switches and padding, it should be more comfortable and easier to use for those with mobility issues.
- 79” Flexble Stainless Steel Hose
- Item Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Extra-Large Silicone Switch. When comparing this hand-held shower head against others on this list, you’ll see that this unit features a much larger switch, which may be easier for the disabled and elderly with arthritis to use.
- Soft Water Flow. While other shower heads have some individuals complaining about a lack of pressure, this unit specifically aims to deliver a low-pressure experience that promises to be gentle for seniors.
- Comfortable Grip Handle. The shower head handle uses a soft silicone for more comfort and control.
- Pause Setting. In addition to a few different water stream options, the handheld unit also has a pause button to interrupt the water flow.
- Bubble Spray
- Full Spray
- Soft Spray
PROS: The soft silicone handle and dial make this shower head unit considerably easier for elderly and disabled individuals to handle.
CONS: It’s not possible to use this shower head standing up, as there is no wall mount. There is an additional part you can buy that provides a handle to place the unit in, but many users were frustrated that this wasn’t included. At least one use also complained that the pause button is too difficult for a disabled or elderly person to press, and wished the button was bigger and easy to use.
8. Homelody High Pressure Handheld Shower Head
- WATER-SAVING PUSH BUTTON: Stop function, eliminating the need for the middle to close the valve to re-adjust the water temperature, let your showing easier, especially for adult, disabled, toddler,...
- SHOWER HEAD WITH HANDHELD: by the North American market sanitary ware products authoritative certification, in line with the United States unified pipeline, HVAC, bathroom specifications, ease of use
- HAND SHOWER 5 SETTINGS: Pulsating Massage, Power Mist, Rain Massage, Power Spray + Massage, Alcachofa de presión alta
- EASY TO INSTALL:Tools-free Installation, 1 / 2" connector, showerhead is suitable for most standard shower, shower accessories,fits any standard shower arm
About: The Homelody High Pressure Handheld Shower Head is an ABS with chrome-finishing 5-setting handheld shower head that’s easy to install and reasonably priced. We consider this the best hand held shower head with pause control thanks to this unit’s large, easy-to-press pause button.
Note: This unit does NOT contain a hose or mount – those must be purchased separately.
- 3-inch Shower Head
- No Hose Included
- Flow Rate: 3.17 gallons per minute
- Item Weight: 12 ounces / 0.75 lbs
- Large On/Off Button. The pause button on this unit it much larger and more prominently placed than with most other units. Since the button is fairly large and pops out, it should be easier for seniors and disabled individuals to use.
- Warranty. Handheld shower head comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty (note that this applied only to the shower head – not the hose).
- Pulsating Massage
- Power Mist
- Rain Massage
- Power Spray + Massage
PROS: Most users adored this unit’s large pause button, and most were very happy with the plentiful pressure provided.
CONS: The relatively small shower head size means it doesn’t provide quite as much spray coverage, which may annoying if you plan on using it mounted at a traditional shower head height, but shouldn’t be a problem if you plan on primarily using it as a handheld unit. Some users also had issues with the pause button after 2-3 months. Another potential issue is the spray dial – rather than using a dial that can be turned with a finger, this unit has silicone grips that can be grabbed to turn the dial, which may be more difficult for arthritis users.
Uses and Benefits for Handheld Shower Head
- Easier to use with a shower chair. For those who choose to use a shower chair while bathing, the sitting position makes it impossible to turn around and move your body in accordance with the shower stream. A handheld shower head allows an elderly individual to position the water flow exactly where they need it.
- Gentle control and adjustment of water flow. Elderly individuals have fragile skin, which means being able to control water pressure and movement is essential. Most standard showers can only have the spray setting changed by reaching up and adjusting the dial overhead (an impossible task for the disables or elderly). However, hand hand units have flow control options on the handle, allowing for easy access to spray type.
- Beneficial features like the pause option. Because many hand held shower heads are made with the elderly or mobility-impaired in mind, they are more likely to have handy features like a pause button, which can temporarily halt water flower, and are usually more lightweight and ergonomic.
How High Should a Hand Held Shower Be?
Most standard shower heads are positioned at 80 inches (aka 6’8″) from the floor to the shower head. However, positioning can range anywhere from 72 to 96 inches, as most people choose a shower head height based on their personal needs and the height of those using the shower.
Most people who install a hand held shower choose to install it at 72 – 78 inches.
However, if you have a senior individual who will be using the hand held shower while seated in a shower chair, you’ll likely want to opt for a lower installation. Try positioning the individual in the shower, using the shower chair they might use, and see what height would be readily accessible to them.
READ THIS: https://homeability.com/handheld-showerhead-guide/
Shower Head Holders: Which to Choose?
Many individuals also look for a handicap shower head holder that they can install lower down, as many hand held shower units still have the holder fairly high up.
Generally, your best bet will be to choose a brand of shower head mount that matches the hand held shower you’ve purchased.
However, many hand held shower wands are of similar shape, which means you shouldn’t have too much trouble finding a suitable mounting option. Below are a few of our favorite mounting options.
- Vacuum adsorption:Super strong suction cup sucker which diameter is large 2.7-inches,the high quality of strong scalability, good air tightness of the silicone material,given it strong adsorption...
- Easy to install: suction cup shower head is easy to installation, no tools need, it is self-priming installation without drilling, you only need to put the suction cup to grip the contact surface,...
- Function: shower wand holder allows you to place the shower arm at any desired height for easy to access by relocating the shower head
- Material: shower head holder is made of plastic ABS with chrome polished; Plastic ABS handle and PVC suction cup, all are durable, non rusting and not easy to break, long life to use
This holder is a double-pack featuring a strong suction mount that requires no tools to install. It’s made of ABS with chrome polishing, which will match most shower units. It also features a swivel design that allows you to slightly adjust the angle of the mount.
- Strong Suction Shower Head Holder.Our Suctiion Serier use silicone material,given it strong adsorption capacity.Holder-A single suction can bear 7.5 pounds maximum weight and keep it for about 1 year.
- Designed for Lower the showerhead.For somebody can't reach the shower.It can adjust the higher base on the relocatable ability.BUT This style can't adjust the angle.It's pretty much in a solid fixed...
- Easy Install in 10 Seconds.Instructions in descripions.and Slot Diameter:3/4".Fit most shower head.But if a Big handheld showerhead.Please check the measurement before.
- Shiny Chrome Finish.5 layer coating material for shiny chrome finish.Light weight but heavy duty engineering grade plastic.
This suction-based shower head mount It proclaims to be able to support up to 7.5 lbs (well over the weight of most hand held shower heads) for a year. It can be detached and re-positioned when required. However, note that this holder cannot have it’s angle adjusted – the mount is stationary.
- BathBeyond Flexible Shower Head Holder Adjustable Vacuum Suction Cup Shower Head Wall Mount Holder - Our Suction cup use silicone material,given it strong adsorption capacity. adopt advanced vacuum...
- NO TOOLS , NO DRILLING , NO SCREWS , NO HOLES - This prevents any damage to your permanent structure and also allows for flexibility to relocate . Simply Place Suction Cup Basket on the Tile Wall
- Easy Installation - In 10 Seconds.Instructions in descripion and Slot Diameter:3/4".Fit most shower head.But if a Big handheld shower head Please check the measurement before.
- THE DUAL SUCTION CUP SYSTEM - The Polyurethane gel acts as a barrier and ecsure an extremely strong grip. The Polyurethane gel blocks the air once more, thus the DUAL SUCTION CUP can hold a vacuum for...
This shower head holder uses ultra-strong dual suction to stay in place, and requires no tools for installation. This mount is very adjustable, allowing for precise angling and positioning of the shower stem to your exact liking. It can also be removed and re-installed in a different location when needed.
This unit also includes an adhesive sticker for those who want to install the holder on a porous surface, rather than a smooth surface that’s suitable for suction attachment.
Have you ever installed a hand held shower head for yourself or a senior relative? Share your experience in the comments!
Also check out our article on the Best Toilet Raisers for the Elderly to get more home care bathroom help!
Last update on 2020-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API